Marshall Lane House
Located in the canyon between the Dearborn River and Mid-Canon Fishing Access Site, this quiet, peaceful home is one of the only riverside rentals located far away from the interstate. It is easily accessible from the Craig Frontage Road, about 6 miles North of Craig. There is great wade fishing from the property and float in/float out boat access. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom older rancher home is well kept with new furnishings.
$300.00 per night – up to 4 people (2 night minimum)
$400.00 per night – 5 or 6 people (2 night minimum)
(plus a 7% lodging tax and 3% sales tax)
Max Occupancy: 6
(Room #1 has a queen bed and a portable bed, room # 2 has one Twin XL bed, room #3 has two Twin XL beds, the living room has a hide-a-way bed)
- Full Kitchen with utensils and cookware
- Living Room and Den
- Washer and Dryer
- DVD player with TV screen for movies
- Patio overlooking the river
- Ample parking for vehicles and boats
- Land line phone
- Limited Air Conditioning – portable units in 2 bedrooms
- Note: there is no TV or cell service
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed in the house for a $10 a night fee. Please do not leave pets unattended at any time and keep pets off of the furniture and beds.
Location: The Marshall Lane House is located about 6 miles north of Craig on the Frontage Road. From Craig, go across the Bridge and take a left on the Frontage Road. Drive 6.1 miles (almost to mile marker 22) and take a left onto Marshall Lane. Drive 150 yards to 14 Marshall Lane, at the bend in the lane.
If you would like to reserve this house or if you have any questions please send us an email or give us a call at 877-379-3597.