Ten & Two Lodge
The Ten & Two Lodge, located in the canyon stretch of the Missouri River, has sweeping mountains views and a bird’s eye view of the Missouri River. Strategically perched on the mountainside, it is private and secluded yet close to the Craig Frontage Road. The upper level has vaulted ceilings, large windows, a propane fireplace and a huge wrap around deck with incredible views. The walkout lower level is very private and has a family room with a wood burning fireplace as well as two bedrooms.
$450.00 per night for 4 people plus $50 for each additional person – 3 night minimum (plus an 8% lodging tax and 3% sales tax)
Off Season rate Nov. 1 to May 15, Sept. 1 to Sept. 30 – $375.00 per night for 4 people plus $50 for each additional person – 3 night minimum (plus an 8% lodging tax and 3% sales tax)
Bedrooms: 5 bedrooms with a total of 6 beds and a pull out couch
(Rm 1: 1 King bed, 1 full bed, Rm 2: 1 Queen bed, Rm 3: 1 Queen bed, Rm 4: 1 Queen bed, Rm 5: 1 Full bed) Note: there is also a pull out couch in the downstairs family room.
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
- Full kitchen with utensils and cookware
- Newly furnished in 2020
- Propane BBQ
- Television – Smart TV with web access for any desired apps owned by renters (i.e., Netflix, Amazon, Prime Video)
- Marginal cell phone service but strong WiFi allows texting and live communication by FaceTime, etc.
- Washer and dryer
- Air conditioning
- Gas fireplace on upper floor, Wood fireplace on lower floor
- Fire pit
- Unique wall hanging art by local artist Sage Butcher
- No daily housekeeping
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed
Location: Ten & Two Lodge is located about 7 miles downstream from Craig in the frontage road at 3105 Old Hwy 91. For a Google map with the location of the Ten & Two Lodge click here. If you would like to reserve a cabin or if you have any questions please send us an email or give us a call at 877-379-3597.