Mid Canon House
Located on the banks of the Missouri River in the beautiful Mid Canon area, the Mid Canon House Fly Fishing getaway. Two bedrooms with two twins each, one bath, full kitchen, dining/living room opening up to deck overlooking Missouri River. It’s next to the Mid-Canon boat access. A small island in front allows you to enjoy a nice little buffer from river traffic, and at the same time provides a semi-private fishing channel which is easy to wade and perfect for the evening hatch. This house is easily accessible off of I15 at the Dearborn Exit.
$350 a night – 2 night minimum stay (2023 rate will be $375)
(plus an 8% lodging tax and 4% local tax)
Maximum capacity: 4
Each bedroom has 2 Twin beds
- Full Kitchen
- Microwave and coffee maker
- Deck overlooking river
- Propane BBQ – charcoal BBQ available upon request
- Plenty of parking
- On demand hot water heater
- New split system Air Conditioning
- Flat Screen TV via Roku Device with several streaming channels
- Washer and Dryer
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed in the cabin for a $10 a night fee. Please do not leave pets unattended at any time and keep pets off of the furniture and beds.
Location: Mid Canon House is located off the Dearborn Exit (exit240). To get there from Headhunters Fly Shop, go north on Interstate 15 6 miles to exit 240 – the Dearborn exit. Take a right on to Balk Eagle Drive. Follow the fishing access signs to the Mid Canon Boat Ram. Take a left on to Golden Eagle Drive. The Mid Canon House is the last house on the left before you go down to the boat ramp. For a Google map with directions from Headhunters Fly Shop to Mid Canon click here.
If you would like to reserve this cabin or if you have any questions please send us an email or give us a call at 877-379-3597.